AKDN Winter Newsletter: Pakistan edition
- Relief provided for the earthquake victims in Chitral and Gilgit-Baltistan.
- Energy and cost efficient stoves improve the quality of life of communities in Thatta (Sindh).
- First Microfinance Bank and Pakistan Post Office renew efforts to reduce financial exclusion.
- AKU-IED organises its 10th International Conference in Karachi.
- UN delegation visits the earthquake and flood affected areas in Chitral.
- Women from CIQAM social enterprise speak about environmentally friendly construction practices at UN Climate Change Conference-COP 21.
- EU delegation visits Gilgit-Baltistan to see the progress of gems and jewellery programme.
- Poor population group gains access to health services through Micro Health Insurance.
- Aga Khan Health Services to introduce Palliative Care.
- School merger improves quality of education in Shimshal.