AKDN Spring Newsletter: Pakistan edition
- The world's largest mural being documented and studied.
- Research for the real world: an insight into the eye health of the poor.
- Building the resilience of rural communities against climate change in Sindh.
- Queen Máxima briefed about AKDN programmes during her visit to Pakistan.
- A step forward for Education: Learning condition of over 300,000 children improved in Sindh, Balochistan, Gilgit-Baltistan and Chitral.
- A story of hope, motivation and access to finance from Gujranwala, Punjab.
- UN and AKDN partnership responding to flood and earthquake affected areas in Chitral.
- Preparedness and Response: FOCUS restoring resilience within the communities in Pakistan.
- Communities provided with shelters and medical treatment during natural disasters in the mountainous north.
- Aga Khan Education Service strengthens its Early Childhood Programmes